Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shameless self promotion follows...

This blog does not exist to try to sell anything I promise! However, as I have a forum (and am not inspired to do any real writing at the moment) I figured it couldn't hurt to link anyone who is interested to the little shop of organic cotton baby onesies I designed (though on the site you can order the design on adult clothing or tote bags as well).  You may like to check it out if anyone you know has/is having a baby. The idea came purely out of boredom while Little One was going through a growth spurt and doing nothing but nursing- luckily my computer is small and I've become quite skilled at multi-tasking while feeding her! Anyway that is all the advertising I will be doing... Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love these, they are so cool and so smart. I just checked and you can even get them in different sizes (3 months to 2 years)!

    You should put a link on your UnboundedMind.com website as well.
    x

    ReplyDelete